Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Studio of Claire L. Duffle

Hi folks!


I am now taking new students for voice lessons starting in January 2013.

I teach ages 4 and up, all levels. Lessons are usually 30 minutes, once per week. I also do 15 minute lessons for young students, or 45 min-1 hour lessons for more advanced students, especially those preparing for an audition for scholarships or shows.

I am based in Ware Shoals, but can travel depending on the day of the week. I make an individual plan for each student to help them grow in their love of music and in their technique, and will record every lesson beginning in January so that students can listen to themselves for practice between lessons.

Performance opportunities throughout the year will be lined up for voice students wishing to participate, and of course I encourage all students to try!

Please comment here, or email me at claire.l.duffle@gmail.com for more information.

Follow me on twitter! @SongNotesClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment